1. Blinky Bill was apprehensive at first.
Perhaps he was afraid Bethenny was going to make him try her new line of Skinnygirl products. Bethenny was visiting Sydney to surf and promote her Skinnygirl cocktail line, and she stopped by the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
2. He didn’t want to have his back scratched…
3. Didn’t want to exchange secrets…
“Seriously, B, I don’t give a full-fat bowl of koala food about what LuAnn Snapchatted you last week.”
4. Didn’t want to accept any kisses…
5. But then he looked into her eyes and saw that they were kindred spirits.
“We’re both just two creatures trying to make it in this zoo they call life.”
6. Now they’re inseparable.
At least until Bethenny leaves Sydney.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›