1. Blinky Bill was apprehensive at first.
Perhaps he was afraid Bethenny was going to make him try her new line of Skinnygirl products. Bethenny was visiting Sydney to surf and promote her Skinnygirl cocktail line, and she stopped by the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
2. He didn’t want to have his back scratched…
3. Didn’t want to exchange secrets…
“Seriously, B, I don’t give a full-fat bowl of koala food about what LuAnn Snapchatted you last week.”
4. Didn’t want to accept any kisses…
5. But then he looked into her eyes and saw that they were kindred spirits.
“We’re both just two creatures trying to make it in this zoo they call life.”
6. Now they’re inseparable.
At least until Bethenny leaves Sydney.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.