1. “It’s the week before Christmas!” the Pinner lamented. “And yet all my crafts look completely demented!
2. My cards are a nightmare — the baby kept bawling.
4. The cookies…well, let’s just say Martha would shiver.
8. My Christmas lights, hung with the greatest of care.
9. (Just kidding, they’re hopeless; the neighbors all stare.)
10. Decorations once meant to bring smiles and glee will result in late-childhood PTSD.
12. The children left notes that were downright traumatic.
16. Because really what matters is family! And cheer!
18. There’s always next year.”
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›