1. She showed off her musical chops.
2. And her artistic skills.
3. She played dead.
4. She tried to stay warm.
By cuddling up with cast Vice President Ben Moss.
5. She waved to her public.
6. She told secrets.
7. And she duck-faced with her trophy.
Even the French do it from time to time.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️