1. A bag re-sealer.
For those rare times you *don’t* finish a bag of Cheetos in one sitting.
2. A shower wineglass holder.
Because the only thing better than shower beer is shower wine.
3. A safe with a timer to help you avoid temptation.
Or at least control it.
4. Spice containers that automatically measure out exactly how much you need.
Unless you enjoy mistakenly drenching your soup with paprika, of course.
5. A thermometer that works through your smartphone and provides treatment advice.
It even helps you track illnesses going around in your area and records every bit of information for future check-ups.
6. An atomizer for your citrus.
So instead of cutting open and squeezing a lemon or lime to get the juice, you can just stick this tap in.
7. A beach bag with a mesh bottom.
8. A magnetic wristband to keep screws, nails, and needles close by when you’re working on a project.
It also makes a very bold fashion statement.
9. A cooler that does literally everything.
11. A highlighter that uploads scanned text to your computer.
Great for taking notes on the go.
12. A cake mold for individual slices.
Life’s too short to choose between chocolate and vanilla.
13. A dustpan that cleans your broom.
So you’re not just shuffling debris around your floor.
14. A microchip-activated pet food bowl.
So Cuddles can’t eat Frankie-Pants’ food again.
15. Sheets that actually tell you how to orient them.
So remaking your bed three frustrated times will become a thing of the past.
16. An LED faucet that makes hot water look red and cold water look blue.
Perfect for young children (and easily entertained adults).
17. A dual showerhead/wireless speaker.
So you can belt to your Frozen-loving heart’s content.
18. An inflatable pillow tie.
So you can sneak naps in between meetings.
19. A freestanding badminton net.
Impromptu Badminton is, incidentally, my DJ name.
20. A hook that makes carrying a ton of bags way easier and more comfortable.
Whether you’re hauling grocery bags or luggage.
21. A portable laundry pod.
Perfect for traveling or small spaces sans laundry rooms, this isn’t large but it’ll take care of your delicates handily.
22. A hands-free book holder.
Because why should e-book enthusiasts have all the perks?
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".