1. For example, you could always dress your baby as a pot of spaghetti.
Spaghetti isn’t capable of moving unaided.
2. Or stuff him in a basket and call it a picnic.
Picnics don’t walk at all, ever.
4. Or even a monster.
Do baby monsters generally walk? Unclear.
6. Or taco.
Be honest: when was the last time YOU saw a taco walk?
7. A sleeping baby unwittingly becomes a bookworm.
9. A baby who just wants to lie on his back makes for an excellent turkey.
11. This hot dog is frustrated by his inability to go anywhere.
13. This flamingo is perfectly happy to stay where it is.
15. This little mouse is caught in a trap.
At least he has a sweet ride.
16. Maybe Link from “Legend Of Zelda” will come to the rescue.
As soon as he gains control over his arms and legs.
17. Yoda is wise enough to stay put on the couch.
18. This elephant dreams of the day it can go trick-or-treating with its friends.
Instead of being wheeled around in some lame stroller.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›