1. For example, you could always dress your baby as a pot of spaghetti.
Spaghetti isn’t capable of moving unaided.
2. Or stuff him in a basket and call it a picnic.
Picnics don’t walk at all, ever.
9. A baby who just wants to lie on his back makes for an excellent turkey.
11. This hot dog is frustrated by his inability to go anywhere.
15. This little mouse is caught in a trap.
At least he has a sweet ride.
16. Maybe Link from “Legend Of Zelda” will come to the rescue.
As soon as he gains control over his arms and legs.
18. This elephant dreams of the day it can go trick-or-treating with its friends.
Instead of being wheeled around in some lame stroller.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.