1. For example, you could always dress your baby as a pot of spaghetti.
Spaghetti isn’t capable of moving unaided.
2. Or stuff him in a basket and call it a picnic.
Picnics don’t walk at all, ever.
9. A baby who just wants to lie on his back makes for an excellent turkey.
11. This hot dog is frustrated by his inability to go anywhere.
15. This little mouse is caught in a trap.
At least he has a sweet ride.
16. Maybe Link from “Legend Of Zelda” will come to the rescue.
As soon as he gains control over his arms and legs.
18. This elephant dreams of the day it can go trick-or-treating with its friends.
Instead of being wheeled around in some lame stroller.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, following Saturday's arrest in Bangkok's deadly shrine explosion. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›