1. For example, you could always dress your baby as a pot of spaghetti.
Spaghetti isn’t capable of moving unaided.
2. Or stuff him in a basket and call it a picnic.
Picnics don’t walk at all, ever.
9. A baby who just wants to lie on his back makes for an excellent turkey.
11. This hot dog is frustrated by his inability to go anywhere.
15. This little mouse is caught in a trap.
At least he has a sweet ride.
16. Maybe Link from “Legend Of Zelda” will come to the rescue.
As soon as he gains control over his arms and legs.
18. This elephant dreams of the day it can go trick-or-treating with its friends.
Instead of being wheeled around in some lame stroller.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›