1. The one-day competition was held in Birmingham, England, on Saturday.
Over a thousand cats competed, and every last one of them appeared to be plotting his or her owner’s death.
This guy is gnawing his way to freedom/possibly your eyeballs.
4. Cats competed in seven cat(ha!)egories.
Persian, Semi-Longhair, British, Foreign, Burmese, Oriental, and Siamese. The overall winner of the competition is called the “Supreme Exhibit.”
5. The show is run by the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy.
It is a travesty and a tragedy that we don’t have this in the U.S.
“I WILL LITERALLY END YOU.”
8. You’d probably be pissed off too if someone named you Bleugems Believe-in-Me.
9. Or Saint Elmosfire.
10. That’s Curly Wirly and her 12-year-old owner, Rose:
12. Blue Snowman:
14. Curly Dream:
I love her.
15. And Prince Solomon:
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›