1. A church that’s more crowded than a clown car.
Grimaldi (1778–1837) was a pantomimist who popularized the white-makeup look associated with clowns today. Following the annual Clowns Church Service, which began in 1946, attendees in full makeup traditionally perform for the public.
2. Lots of gossip.
“Did you SEE how big Fanny’s red nose is? She totally had work done.”
3. Law enforcement.
Seriously, don’t mess.
4. Clergy, clowns, and puppets uniting as one.
The new Holy Trinity.
5. Tiny hats.
6. Flawless fashion.
7. Even more flawless footwear.
8. Topical cakes.
That’s a picture of Grimaldi.
9. And the cutting thereof.
Kermit looks ready to dive in at any moment.
10. Fluffy toilet brushes?
11. Rapt attention.
12. Not-so-rapt attention.
At least three generations of clowns are repping here.
13. Beige food.
14. Not-so-beige makeup.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›