2. Traditionally, they dress all in red.
3. Even though they have a rigorous singing and studying schedule, they still manage to have fun.
Seriously, don’t mess.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.