1. They wondered how David Bowie would cope in space.
3. They were open about their feelings, and why they were hurt.
6. Probably because their chat-up lines were incredibly realistic.
7. They showed how unexpectedly difficult it was to dress as Daft Punk.
9. Mel as the No. 1 fan. Or stalker. Or both.
10. Murray, as the manager nobody should ever have.
14. They made ‘Zou Bisou Bisou’ before Mad Men.
15. And they anthropomorphized rapping animals.
16. And, of course, they created the best charity single ever.
19. And Kermit approves.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️