1. They wondered how David Bowie would cope in space.
3. They were open about their feelings, and why they were hurt.
6. Probably because their chat-up lines were incredibly realistic.
7. They showed how unexpectedly difficult it was to dress as Daft Punk.
9. Mel as the No. 1 fan. Or stalker. Or both.
10. Murray, as the manager nobody should ever have.
14. They made ‘Zou Bisou Bisou’ before Mad Men.
15. And they anthropomorphized rapping animals.
16. And, of course, they created the best charity single ever.
19. And Kermit approves.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.