1. They wondered how David Bowie would cope in space.
3. They were open about their feelings, and why they were hurt.
6. Probably because their chat-up lines were incredibly realistic.
7. They showed how unexpectedly difficult it was to dress as Daft Punk.
9. Mel as the No. 1 fan. Or stalker. Or both.
10. Murray, as the manager nobody should ever have.
14. They made ‘Zou Bisou Bisou’ before Mad Men.
15. And they anthropomorphized rapping animals.
16. And, of course, they created the best charity single ever.
19. And Kermit approves.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.