2. She knows the difference between knowing you’re great, and acting like you’re great.
3. Mila loves Lisa Frank! She could probably score you some shiny stickers if you asked nicely.
4. She plays World of Warcraft, and she’s even in a guild.
6. Not only can she pour a pint, but she can turn a boring conversation around.
7. And she’s a great date.
12. In fact, she almost got thrown out of a baseball game because of her heckling.
Kunis explained “It’s not necessarily that I’m for the Yankees… but the fans are so amazing… I feel at home, they’re my people…Everybody at Dodgers Stadium… was on their BlackBerries.”
15. She’s producing a TV show about feminism in the 70’s.
Titled Meridian Hills, The Hollywood Reporter describes the show as: “Set in a boozy Midwest country club in 1972, during an era when the Equal Rights Amendment was just beginning. The drama follows a young, newly married woman who joins the Junior League and discovers an eclectic group of other young women who become unlikely allies in her quest to change the system.”
20. She’s fluent in Russian, having left the Ukraine aged 7 for California.
21. Which means she can defend Justin Timberlake - in Russian.
At a press conference in Moscow, a reporter asked Timberlake why he wasn’t making music, instead of acting. Kunis replied: “Why movies? Why not? What kind of question is that? Why are you here?”
23. She’s in the video for Aerosmith’s ‘Jaded’.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.