2. Art Attack made you think that anything was possible when you had PVA glue and stickyback plastic
3. And it blew your mind when they zoomed out on the big collage
5. You totally had a system for sorting the silver paper from the gold in The Crystal Maze
18. You knew some squash was too orangey for crows
19. You were confused when Opal Fruits became Starburst
20. Fruitini in your lunch box was the best. As long as it wasn’t the custard version
21. You didn’t feel organized until you had put it in your Fun Fax
22. You were a little bit scared of Shakespears Sister
25. You practiced drawing the Nike logo over and over
27. You fought over who got to be the Red Ranger with your friends
29. You knew the dance routine to “The Macarena”
30. And to “Saturday Night”
31. You wore snapper tracksuit bottoms, despite knowing that someone would rip them open
32. You worried your Tamagotchi would get separation anxiety when you were at school
33. You debated with your friends how Rose could have saved Jack
34. You could recite the intro to “Never Ever” by heart
36. You couldn’t wait for Trans World Sport to be over so you could watch The Raccoons
37. Your ambition in life was to win a GamesMaster Golden Joystick
38. The theme tune to Round The Twist is lodged in your brain to this very day
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.