2. Art Attack made you think that anything was possible when you had PVA glue and stickyback plastic
3. And it blew your mind when they zoomed out on the big collage
5. You totally had a system for sorting the silver paper from the gold in The Crystal Maze
18. You knew some squash was too orangey for crows
19. You were confused when Opal Fruits became Starburst
20. Fruitini in your lunch box was the best. As long as it wasn’t the custard version
21. You didn’t feel organized until you had put it in your Fun Fax
22. You were a little bit scared of Shakespears Sister
25. You practiced drawing the Nike logo over and over
27. You fought over who got to be the Red Ranger with your friends
29. You knew the dance routine to “The Macarena”
30. And to “Saturday Night”
31. You wore snapper tracksuit bottoms, despite knowing that someone would rip them open
32. You worried your Tamagotchi would get separation anxiety when you were at school
33. You debated with your friends how Rose could have saved Jack
34. You could recite the intro to “Never Ever” by heart
36. You couldn’t wait for Trans World Sport to be over so you could watch The Raccoons
37. Your ambition in life was to win a GamesMaster Golden Joystick
38. The theme tune to Round The Twist is lodged in your brain to this very day
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.