1. These modern-day bards have left a permanent mark on the poetic landscape.
7. And yet they always remain introspective and focused on their personal thoughts.
8. How tremendous their use of descriptive language.
9. How carefully they have chosen their words.
“lonely Egg successfully rented a house”
10. Look at how deftly this troubadour approaches the topic of sexuality.
16. These poets show that collaboration can bring about true art.
17. Their creativity cannot be stifled.
“They paint the walls to stop my pen but the shit house poet strikes again.”
19. Even Tim Burton has a wordsmith deep inside.
That wordsmith is Johnny Depp.
20. Above all, they make no apologies for their craft.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›