1. This is Chris Hemsworth. You probably know him as the actor who plays Thor.
2. He was at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to promote Marvel Studios’ The Avengers: Age of Ultron, along with most of the cast.
That’s him in the middle, between Mark Ruffalo and Cobie Smulders.
3. At one point, Hemsworth’s co-star Mark Ruffalo got a little excited by Chris Hemsworth’s arms.
7. Ruffalo wasn’t the only victim of Hemsworth’s arms, either. Chris Evans literally almost died when he got stuck in between Hemsworth’s arms as Hemsworth was flexing them.
Silly Chris Evans.
8. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Paul Bettany may be new to The Avengers cast, but they at least know better than to get near Hemsworth’s arms.
9. Hemsworth’s arms are intimidating even when he’s actively not flexing them.
10. So, to recap:
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️