1. This is Chris Hemsworth. You probably know him as the actor who plays Thor.
2. He was at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to promote Marvel Studios’ The Avengers: Age of Ultron, along with most of the cast.
That’s him in the middle, between Mark Ruffalo and Cobie Smulders.
3. At one point, Hemsworth’s co-star Mark Ruffalo got a little excited by Chris Hemsworth’s arms.
7. Ruffalo wasn’t the only victim of Hemsworth’s arms, either. Chris Evans literally almost died when he got stuck in between Hemsworth’s arms as Hemsworth was flexing them.
Silly Chris Evans.
8. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Paul Bettany may be new to The Avengers cast, but they at least know better than to get near Hemsworth’s arms.
9. Hemsworth’s arms are intimidating even when he’s actively not flexing them.
10. So, to recap:
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›