1. There will always be at least one computer program that malfunctions daily.
2. Every once in awhile a new process will be instituted and no one will really know how it works for at least a week.
3. Some days you forget what you’re supposed to be doing.
Is Facebook stalking in my job description?
6. Office gossip is pretty much worse than high school gossip.
Craig and Jenny went on break together so they’re pretty much getting married
7. You know procrastination doesn’t end in college.
8. And you’ve gotten really good at stealthily checking social media.
9. There’s always that one weirdo who no one can fathom how he got hired.
He probably smells like cats.
10. There’s that colleague of yours that you used to be friends with, but then he got promoted and is suddenly holier than thou.
11. Then there’s that HR liability who’s always walking the fine line of “work appropriateness.”
12. At least one person will have an annoying laugh that will pain you to your very core every time you hear it.
13. Of course there’s also a douchebag (micro)manager.
14. Pointless meetings run rampant but you can never get out of them.
15. Most days you can’t believe you went to school all those years to be doing what you do every day.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›