5. Read the books if you haven’t already. It’s a commitment, but well worth it.
There’s so much more to learn.
6. Hang a map of Westeros and Essos on your wall. The story will make more sense, plus it’s easy to just stare at it for hours. Available here.
If you don’t want to redecorate, here’s an online interactive map.
12. Then, just go buy some regular wine to tide you over for the next couple of months.
13. While we’re on the topic, did you know that a GoT drinking game exists? Well, it does.
15. This countdown is a thing.
Just in case you need to know.
17. Visit YouTube for GoT-inspired hair and makeup tutorials.
18. Follow Tyrion on Twitter to recapture his sarcasm and cleverness.
19. Or, just buy this, which was compiled especially for devout Tyrion fans.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›