1. Go here for some amazing GoT-inspired recipes.
5. Read the books if you haven’t already. It’s a commitment, but well worth it.
There’s so much more to learn.
6. Hang a map of Westeros and Essos on your wall. The story will make more sense, plus it’s easy to just stare at it for hours. Available here.
If you don’t want to redecorate, here’s an online interactive map.
12. Then, just go buy some regular wine to tide you over for the next couple of months.
13. While we’re on the topic, did you know that a GoT drinking game exists? Well, it does.
15. This countdown is a thing.
Just in case you need to know.
16. For those of you who miss Hodor…your place is here.
17. Visit YouTube for GoT-inspired hair and makeup tutorials.
18. Follow Tyrion on Twitter to recapture his sarcasm and cleverness.
19. Or, just buy this, which was compiled especially for devout Tyrion fans.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›