5. Read the books if you haven’t already. It’s a commitment, but well worth it.
There’s so much more to learn.
6. Hang a map of Westeros and Essos on your wall. The story will make more sense, plus it’s easy to just stare at it for hours. Available here.
If you don’t want to redecorate, here’s an online interactive map.
12. Then, just go buy some regular wine to tide you over for the next couple of months.
13. While we’re on the topic, did you know that a GoT drinking game exists? Well, it does.
15. This countdown is a thing.
Just in case you need to know.
17. Visit YouTube for GoT-inspired hair and makeup tutorials.
18. Follow Tyrion on Twitter to recapture his sarcasm and cleverness.
19. Or, just buy this, which was compiled especially for devout Tyrion fans.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.