5. Read the books if you haven’t already. It’s a commitment, but well worth it.
There’s so much more to learn.
6. Hang a map of Westeros and Essos on your wall. The story will make more sense, plus it’s easy to just stare at it for hours. Available here.
If you don’t want to redecorate, here’s an online interactive map.
12. Then, just go buy some regular wine to tide you over for the next couple of months.
13. While we’re on the topic, did you know that a GoT drinking game exists? Well, it does.
15. This countdown is a thing.
Just in case you need to know.
17. Visit YouTube for GoT-inspired hair and makeup tutorials.
18. Follow Tyrion on Twitter to recapture his sarcasm and cleverness.
19. Or, just buy this, which was compiled especially for devout Tyrion fans.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.