1. The Atlantic’s James Hamblin, the most delightful MD ever, is here to help address a serious problem in America: sad desk lunch.
2. 65% of Americans eat lunch at their desks or don’t take a break at all. But this social isolation takes years off people’s lives. It’s time to change the culture.
3. “There are many places you can eat besides your desk. Like in a common area, or a kitchen…Think of the possibilities out of doors!” Just eat anywhere but your desk, he urges.
5. Take lunch as an opportunity to exercise your social brain! And encourage others to as well.
Feeling felines since 1987
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.