1. This amazing video was shot at a zoo in Budapest, Hungary, on June 19 and shows one of the most surprising animal rescues ever.
2. At first the bear seems apathetic to the flailing, squawking crow in the water.
3. Pretty soon, though, he starts to check out the situation.
4. He suddenly gets his paws in there to help the crow!
5. He pulls the crow out by the wing and drags him to safety.
6. Then he’s all like, “OK where are my carrots?” OMG is he a vegetarian?
7. The crow is kinda lying there in shock like, WTF JUST HAPPENED, and then starts flailing around in utter disbelief.
8. Meanwhile, the bear is just casually eating carrots.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›