1. The guys behind that Manly Beach shark video are at it again! This time around, they try to capture a selfie in front of a wild desert tornado. It’s so impressive and OMG, but it simply CAN’T BE REAL.
3. The dude decides to get closer and take a selfie because #YOLO.
4. It starts to get closer and suddenly we see him running away in a panic.
5. So, what do you think? Real or fake? Let’s consult some YouTube commenters.
9. Well, there you have it. One final word, though.
11. BuzzFeed reached out to Terry Tufferson, who posted the video, but haven’t heard back quite yet.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.