1. CollegeHumor is here to ruin all our dog fun and unleash the awful truth about purebreds.
2. The way we talk about dog breeds is all wrong. We think they occur naturally, when we, in fact, engineer them.
3. Mutts are actually dogs in their natural, healthy state, and pure-breeding is a form of genetic manipulation.
4. In truth, 90% of all dog breeds were created in the last 100 years.
5. Kennel clubs prohibit purebred dogs from ever mating outside their breed, and often mate them with their own parents and siblings!
6. Even though they’re so cute and fluffy and wrinkly and UGH, a century of inbreeding has made purebreds very sick.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›