1. CollegeHumor is here to ruin all our dog fun and unleash the awful truth about purebreds.
2. The way we talk about dog breeds is all wrong. We think they occur naturally, when we, in fact, engineer them.
3. Mutts are actually dogs in their natural, healthy state, and pure-breeding is a form of genetic manipulation.
4. In truth, 90% of all dog breeds were created in the last 100 years.
5. Kennel clubs prohibit purebred dogs from ever mating outside their breed, and often mate them with their own parents and siblings!
6. Even though they’re so cute and fluffy and wrinkly and UGH, a century of inbreeding has made purebreds very sick.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.