1. On June 28th, the incredibly talented people of The Lion King surprised passengers on a New York City A train with “The Circle Of Life.” They did something similar in April on a flight, and it’s still as magical as ever.
2. Although we all seem to know the beginning of the song as “ahhh sevenya!” or even “ahhh zabeyna!” it’s actually “Nants ingonyama!” Whatever she’s singing, though, it definitely woke up the passengers on the train.
3. The performers played it real cool by blending into the crowd and pretending to be just your average commuter, but the passengers soon realized who was who.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.