1. On Late Night With Seth Meyers a few nights ago, Jenny Slate described one of the best college stories ever.
2. Jenny explained that upon discovering weed she decided to major in what she thought was astronomy, saying, “that sounds great - tell me my fortune!”
3. But when she showed up to class it was all about math and she was super confused. Everyone was a science nerd and she was just the cutest stoner that ever was.
4. Once she realized she had confused astronomy for astrology, it was too late to withdraw so she decided to make the most of it. Her classmates, however, thought she was pretty weird.
5. She embarrassed herself in front of the whole class but kept her cool.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.