1. Firstly, if you haven’t seen the music video for this song-turned-meme, THAT’S A MISTAKE. Educate yourself, then we can begin.
3. Anyway, it all began with this classic boat crash vid. Although it went viral on it’s own years ago (#classicinternet), TDFW gives it new life.
4. But wait, what? Turn down for Hwhat?
5. Let’s now travel east to an epic dance-off in Tehran.
6. Even the characters in Frozen don’t feel like turning down.
7. Hey, and guys, this dad will literally never turn down so don’t even bother asking.
9. But what if TDFW was an epic drama?
10. Essentially, it seems, one does not simply turn down. There is also a “Turn Down For What” button for all your dance party needs. So, you know, get turnt.
In The News Today
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›