1. Firstly, if you haven’t seen the music video for this song-turned-meme, THAT’S A MISTAKE. Educate yourself, then we can begin.
3. Anyway, it all began with this classic boat crash vid. Although it went viral on it’s own years ago (#classicinternet), TDFW gives it new life.
4. But wait, what? Turn down for Hwhat?
5. Let’s now travel east to an epic dance-off in Tehran.
6. Even the characters in Frozen don’t feel like turning down.
7. Hey, and guys, this dad will literally never turn down so don’t even bother asking.
9. But what if TDFW was an epic drama?
10. Essentially, it seems, one does not simply turn down. There is also a “Turn Down For What” button for all your dance party needs. So, you know, get turnt.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.