1. This supercut featuring all of Tom Haverford’s ingenious entrepreneurial ideas is inspiring as f*ck. Basically, he’s way too ahead of his time, but just you watch and wait world! Contact lenses that display texts are coming at ya!
2. I mean, tweens have always needed their own cracker, amirite?
3. And you know glitter just makes everything better, so why not add it to laundry detergent?
4. Not into that? Put glitter in your butter! Have the best toast of your life.
5. And you know that your office environment could benefit from a Whine & Cheese Club, a gathering to vent over fine wines and cheeses, of course.
6. How great would it be to cut your fingernails once and never have to cut them again!
8. Mostly, though, Tom Haverford’s genius lies in his entertaining skills. He needs to open up his own club one day, and boy does he have lots of ideas about it.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›