1. This supercut featuring all of Tom Haverford’s ingenious entrepreneurial ideas is inspiring as f*ck. Basically, he’s way too ahead of his time, but just you watch and wait world! Contact lenses that display texts are coming at ya!
3. And you know glitter just makes everything better, so why not add it to laundry detergent?
4. Not into that? Put glitter in your butter! Have the best toast of your life.
5. And you know that your office environment could benefit from a Whine & Cheese Club, a gathering to vent over fine wines and cheeses, of course.
6. How great would it be to cut your fingernails once and never have to cut them again!
8. Mostly, though, Tom Haverford’s genius lies in his entertaining skills. He needs to open up his own club one day, and boy does he have lots of ideas about it.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›