1. As @ModernClueless notes,
Truer words have never been spoken.
3. With Emojis, you can entertain your friends:
4. You can recite your fave song lyrics:
5. You can even give a detailed account of the phases of the moon:
6. Everyone is understandably stoked for the possibilities that come with the recently announced 250 new emojis, but what about those little guys that have been there for us all along?
7. Which is your go-to emoji? The one you can count on, no matter what? Add yours below!
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›