1. As @ModernClueless notes,
Truer words have never been spoken.
3. With Emojis, you can entertain your friends:
4. You can recite your fave song lyrics:
5. You can even give a detailed account of the phases of the moon:
6. Everyone is understandably stoked for the possibilities that come with the recently announced 250 new emojis, but what about those little guys that have been there for us all along?
7. Which is your go-to emoji? The one you can count on, no matter what? Add yours below!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›