1. As @ModernClueless notes,
Truer words have never been spoken.
3. With Emojis, you can entertain your friends:
4. You can recite your fave song lyrics:
5. You can even give a detailed account of the phases of the moon:
6. Everyone is understandably stoked for the possibilities that come with the recently announced 250 new emojis, but what about those little guys that have been there for us all along?
7. Which is your go-to emoji? The one you can count on, no matter what? Add yours below!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.