1. It starts out innocently enough — a friend of a friend posts a link on Facebook. You click on it out of curiosity.
2. You immediately take a liking to it.
3. You notice tons other intriguing links along the side of the page!
4. One link leads to another, and after a few hours you have to call it a night.
5. But you can't stop there. The next morning you are back on BuzzFeed checking the latest posts.
6. You start sharing the best of the best on your friends' Facebook timelines nonstop.
7. People start telling you that they don't even have to visit BuzzFeed anymore, they just look at your Facebook posts.
8. After awhile you mostly just see posts you've seen before. Have you managed to go through all BuzzFeed's content?
9. As you're deciding to dial it back you notice a page called BuzzFeed Community...
10. You learn that it's actually a portion of BuzzFeed where anyone can post content!
And with that you realize there's no going back. You're addicted.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!