We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of high-waisted leggings with a contour power waist that offer the perfect amount of support, whether you're lounging at home or going to the gym.
3. A wrap back sleeved T-shirt that will instantly become a staple in your WFH uniform — there are even built-in thumbholes which means that this shirt is basically holding your hand during your presentation.
4. A pair of stretchy wide leg pants for days you want to look like you got dressed up, but still want to feel like you're wearing sweatpants. The elastic band makes these the ultimate comfort pants.
5. A light support bra (with the cutest laser cut detailing) that'll basically feel like a second skin. Even if you hate wearing bras, you'll feel comfortable and supported in this one.
6. A pair of high-waisted leggings that don't cost a fortune. Wear them for yoga, brunch, lounging on the couch...need we go on?
7. A stretch skort you can easily rock on the tennis courts and then quickly transition to a ~virtual~ brunch with your babes.
8. A snap front cozy sherpa pullover that's so perfect for lounging around and being lazy, but also cute enough that you can run out for a refill on Oreos and hot cocoa and not be embarrassed by your outfit.
9. A tank top that was made for layering! You'll be able to wear it all winter under cozy cardigans, and then show it off on its own in the summer.
10. A pair of tie-dye fleece jogger pants so perfect, you'll never want to grab another pair of sweatpants again. This buttery soft material will feel amazing on your skin.
11. A fleece sweatshirt that's relaxed and comfy, but you can easily give it the French tuck (i.e., tucking in a shirt at the front and letting it remain long in the back) to up the fashion factor.
13. A short sleeve jumpsuit thats perfect for checking everything off your to-do list. From catching up on the latest season of The Sinner to a grocery store run, you'll be doing it all in comfort and style.
14. A pair of high-waisted shorts you'll probably never want to take off. The softness, the comfiness, the versatility — sign me up!
15. A low-support seamless bra in a vibrant color. You can do yoga in it, watch Netflix in it, or throw on a denim jacket and go for a walk. Comfort + versatility = count us in!
16. A pair of cotton fleece pants that are perfect for days when you might work out but also, might just lounge around all day.
17. A packable down puffer jacket to make you feel like you're still cuddled up in your comforter. Plus, it easily packs away when you're not using it.
18. A long-sleeve shirt that was basically made for napping and lounging around the house all weekend (don't mind if we do).
19. A pair of seamless high-waisted leggings with a chic ombre pattern — and they're so cute, it won't even bother you to outfit repeat 'em every single day.
20. A sherpa full zip jacket that'll instantly become the new favorite layering piece in your closet. Plus, it has thumb holes which instantly makes this feel super warm and chic.
21. A pair of cargo pants for anyone who really wants to switch things up from their usual sweatpants, but still doesn't want to spend the day in jeans.
22. Mid-rise knit shorts on their way to replacing all of your old loungewear due to how comfortable they are — you're definitely going to want every color.
23. An acid wash pullover sweatshirt that'll instantly elevate your favorite sweatpants *and* looks even cooler with leather leggings.
25. A mesh back T-back bra for anyone that wants extra support when lounging or working out, but doesn't want pesky underwire bothering them.
26. A sleeved tee with side-cinch detail because it has a little extra flair than your regular shirts, but it's just as versatile. Sounds like a win-win!
27. A cropped sweatshirt that's the perfect amount of trendy, yet cozy. Pair it with some high-waisted jeans or leggings and your fave sneakers for a chic casual look.
29. An anorak jacket that'll be the only jacket you'll ever want to wear again. It's roomy enough to layer over sweaters for winter and is the perfect weight jacket for spring.
30. Ultra high-waisted leggings that'll go with any top, from an oversized sweatshirt or hoodie to a crop top and tunic.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.