1. ‘The Brady Bunch Movie’ helped bridge generations!
The original ’70s TV family is now placed in the 1990s, where they’re even more square and out of place than ever.
2. Classic opening credits…
Featuring Shelly Long, Christine Taylor, Jennifer Elise Cox, Olivia Hack, plus Gary Cole, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Paul Sutera, and Jesse Lee Soffer. OH — and Henriette Mantel as Alice!
13. Jan’s therapist, Mrs. Cummings is played by RuPaul
She tries to help Jan get her sh*t together.
19. With an accompanying musical number!!
24. Which led to Davy Jones performing at the school dance!
30. Yet ANOTHER musical/dance number!
A contest to win $20,000 to save their house from foreclosure.
37. And we can’t forget James Avery as Mr. Yeager, a neighbor.
38. Lastly, the end credits…with a twist
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.