MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina—Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee took a shot at Gov. Mitt Romney tonight for implying that he is endorsing the Republican front-runner in a new ad.
Huckabee released this statement on his PAC’s website moments ago:
“The use of the actual audio from my show, The Huckabee Report, was not authorized for use by any candidate. My quotes are public domain and just like the numerous complementary things I have said about other candidates they have been used to highlight something positive in a political ad. However, this in no way is an endorsement of any candidate. I have not nor do I anticipate endorsing anyone until after the primary at which time I will fervently campaign for the Republican nominee so that we can make sure Obama is a one term President. Any attempt by anyone to imply an endorsement of a candidate or opposition to a candidate is not true.”
2. Watch the offending ad below:
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏