1. Finally after 3 seasons of anticipation…
…November is just around the corner. As autumn winds down, we must begin thinking about transitioning into the blizzardy months ahead. Luckily we’re here to help with a few solid looks and essentials that will take your fall & winter style game to the next level!
2. So it hasn’t started snowing yet.
We’ve got a few more weeks to rock our favorite fall styles. This Raised By Wolves overshirt is made in Canada with Woolrich fabric and will definitely be all you need to keep warm in these early autumn months.
8. A ski jacket done right
Find a place for electric blue in your wardrobe this winter because it’s here to stay. From more street wear focused brands like Nike to classic outerwear maker, Penfield, electric blue seems to be gaining favor amongst the menswear aficionados.
9. New ways to transport your goods
It’ll be hard not to think back on your childhood and smile when looking at this bag. Modeled after a whale, this this duffle from WHOWHAT is available in two sizes from UK retailer You Must Create.
11. The real reason we love winter
Nothing says winter like bold, yet understated sport coats in herringbone with minimally formal overcoats in brown houndstooth. This rich pallet will look impressively regal when cast against the stark, unforgiving greys of the winter season.
13. For serious menswear enthusiasts only
The New York Based Ovadia & Sons have got you covered for all of your yuletide essentials. From suede monkstraps to cashmere ties, the Ovadia twins have just what you need.
14. Now go forth and prosper!
The age of the sloppy guy who doesn’t care about his appearance is thankfully long gone. It’s time for us guys to embrace style as a new way to express ourselves and say what we want without really having to say anything at all.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀