31 Pieces Of Furniture And Decor From Wayfair That Are Surprisingly Inexpensive
Because you don't always need a lot of $$$ to make over your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sweet porch swing to hang at the front of your house. You and a friend (or two) can sit in it and think happy thoughts.
2. An oriental-style rug to warm up any room in your bare house. Choose from several sizes based on your needs — it's perfect for indoors.
3. A slim bathroom vanity that’ll work for the smallest of spaces. This sleek, modern choice comes equipped with a slab door and a satin nickel pull.
4. An extremely cute set of bookends to give life to your shelf. This one, resembling a dachshund, is made of stone and has anti-skid bottoms so they won’t slip or scratch.
5. A wood-burning fire pit, because the only way you’ll see your friends this winter is by sitting with them outside. Use this outdoor fireplace to gather around and stay warm. A dome-shaped heat resistant mesh will keep sparks from burning you.
6. A day bed so you can feel less weird for taking so many naps while working from home. This twin-sized bed with a mid-century design is also ideal for guests.
7. A salt lamp so you can bring the spa to you when you can’t go there. Not only are salt lamps beautiful to look at, they can illuminate your room with a relaxing amber glow.
9. A farmhouse kitchen sink so you can feel like Joanna Gaines when you wash your dishes. This porcelain single basin sink with a white finish will give your kitchen “Fixer Upper” vibes. Easy to clean and stain resistant, the hydro-repellent surface will keep this find looking new for years to come.
10. A pair of decorative floating shelves to showcase books, knickknacks, and framed photographs. Easy to mount, this set comes with all of the mountain hardware you’ll need.
11. A Jeff Koons-inspired balloon dog sculpture that'll jazz up your desk or bookshelf. This decorative accessory is a great addition to your home at a fraction of the price of the unaffordable real thing.
12. An accent mirror to brighten up your space and make it feel bigger. That’s just what mirrors do, in addition to giving you a window into your soul.
13. A kitchen rolling cart, because this'll be great if your home didn’t come with an island. This'll give you extra counter space for meal prep, as well as storage space on its two grate shelves.
14. A Christmas tree that’s almost as good as the real thing (minus the price tag). This artificial tree is made of plastic, but it has a metal tree stand. Store it with no problem due to its foldable design.
15. An NFL 3D display perfect showing your pride for your favorite football team. Hang it or let it sit on a shelf.
16. A pair of really stylish rocking chairs for relaxing all darn day on your patio without ever getting backaches (or butt-aches, for that matter).
17. A memory foam mattress, because over 11,000 reviewers swear by this. This one is way less expensive than other popular styles on the market — happy back, happy wallet.
18. A pair of nightstands to use at your bed sides to hold your book, phone, journal, lamp, and water. Made of solid wood, the mid-century design of this set will give your room some pizzazz. You’ll enjoy the easy-glide drawers.
19. A room-darkening shade that darkens a room and warms it up. Get cozy with these inexpensive honeycomb cells that trap air, which cools rooms in the summer and warms them in the winter.
20. A wall decal to personalize a room. These palm leaves will add a nice touch while not being too overwhelming. Just find corners and straight sides, and apply to create your accent wall.
21. A velvet plush throw blanket for staying cozy and comfortable during cold-weather days. This throw is perfect to throw on your couch. Machine-washable and pill-resistant, it’s made of lightweight yet durable woven sherpa.
22. A map of the United States featuring each state’s license plate to show your love for patriotic decor. Colorful and bright, this artwork will add a pop to your drab room.
23. A barn door because you’ve been channeling your inner HGTV goddess lately. This find, which is pre-drilled knotty pine, is affordable and easy to assemble. You can even stain it to your liking if you don’t want to keep it in its natural state.
24. A beautiful wreath that doesn’t scream “Christmas” to neighbors. This classy find is artificial, but looks like cherry blossom.
25. A nonstick tagine that’s both functional and decorative. This hand-painted terra-cotta earthenware pair can be used to make sauces, sides, bread, desserts, and more. Its conical shape keeps moisture in, creating the tastiest dishes ever.
26. A hanging wineglass rack to not only make space in your cabinets, but to display your beautiful wine glasses like a boss.
27. A pair of throw pillows that'll amp up your living room setup. These two polyester pieces come in a variety of colors. Cushion pads are included, and can be taken in and out of the case for easy cleaning.
28. An industrial-style chair to make you just a little bit cooler. This chair is made of galvanized steel, finished with thick powder coating, and upholstered in vintage-y faux leather. Its design will remind you of a rad cafe.
29. A set of the cutest boot table vases for your precious flowers. Arrange them in a row on one surface or spread them out around the house. You can also use one as a pen holder.
31. A rustic ceiling light because they’re so hot right now. This flush-mounted light fixture gives us farmhouse vibes. A light will glow through its metal base and faux-wood base and X-brace frame.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.