There's a bakery in New York City that sells cookies like Wonka sold chocolate.
I've only been just once or twice.
Okay, fine. I am a proud Schmackary's Cookie Monster.
1. You go there so often, they know you by name.
2. You know the weekly rotating cookie schedule by heart & they are flagged in your iCal.
3. You always share your cookies.
4. You get emotional when you realize they ran out of Maple Bacon Cookies.
5. You get emotional when you realize they still have Chunky Monkey.
6. You get shy when you see that the "cute counter guy" is working.
7. The fact you know what days "the cute counter guy" works on.
8. You exercise self-control.
9. When you see the 1-for-$1 day-old bundled plastic wrapped cookies?
10. Your friends & family from out-of-state just don't understand your obsession.
11. You're a member of the Cookie of the Month Club.
12. You always comment on their Facebook posts.
13. You have more than 150+ points in their Loyalty Program.
14. There are nearly a gazillion gay bars and Schmackary's stays open late on Friday and Saturday nights so...
15. The moment your co-worker tells you they're having a cookie giveaway on Facebook.
16. Your constant devotion and chatter have convinced 10+ people to "just try it" and all 10 become Cookie Monsters, too.
No matter what, you can always rely on their cookies being there for you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!