1. A Paleo diet is based on what we ate during the Paleolithic Era, mostly native meat, fish, and plants.
2. No grains allowed, so get rid of all that bread and pasta.
3. You’re going to miss pasta.
4. And bread.
5. No potatoes, which means no fries.
6. No legumes.
7. No dairy.
8. Even ice cream.
9. No cake.
10. And especially no refined sugars.
11. or any junk food.
12. What’s left?!
13. You can eat all kinds of meat.
15. Even hamburgers. But no buns!
16. The best news: you can eat bacon!
17. And fish!
18. And eggs!
19. There are a lot of delicious greens to choose from.
20. Try some vegetables you’re skeptical of.
21. Even kale.
22. Be creative with salads.
23. If you’re sick of the regular fruit choices
24. try some pineapple.
25. Or melon.
26. You can never have too much melon.
27. There are even some paleo-friendly cookies.
28. Seriously! They’re good!
29. You will feel so healthy.
30. And won’t have to hide at the beach.
31. Pretty soon all your friends will want to try it.
32. But let’s hope the next fad diet is an all ice cream diet.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."