3. 3. Hop on the bus between Glasgow and Edinburgh (and back) 127 times. That’s the equivalent of a daily commute for more than 5 and half months.
Average cost: £11 for a return ticket.
Source: City Link - price correct on May 16, 2014
6. 6. Fill up your fuel tank for the whole year with money leftover for an MOT and a few trips to the car wash.
Average household spend on petrol/diesel for personal transport in Scotland: £1123.20, average MOT costs: £29.65- £124.50.
7. 7. Watch Aberdeen play all season with two mates – with a few pies and Bovrils thrown in for good measure.
Average cost: £425 for one 2014/15 main stand season ticket.
Source: afc.co.uk - correct on May 16, 2014
9. 9. Share a meal of fish and chips with your family every day for around 10 weeks, with a couple of portions of mushy peas thrown in.
Average cost of fish and chips in UK: £4.74 per portion.
Based on family of 4 sharing meal.
Source: BBC News
12. 12. And finally, you’ll still have enough left over for endless hugs with everyone to celebrate being in a United Kingdom.
And if you’re still in need of a reason to smile, go to Inverness – it’s the second happiest place in the UK.
Tell us what you would do with £1400 on Twitter using #UKDividend.
Get the facts - visit gov.uk/scottishreferendum.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀