1. An elastic organizer for a super satisfying way to keep cords and electronic devices all in one place.
2. A set of air-tight storage containers to turn your pantry from a Pinterest fail to a Pinterest win.
4. A bag insert so you can find what you need ASAP. Your friend will be hella impressed when you hand her that spare hair tie in two seconds.
5. A cascading wall organizer for sorting out the mess of papers that would otherwise be piling up on your desk.
6. A simple but effective entryway organizer to ensure you'll never lose the keys or important pieces of mail.
7. A shower curtain with mesh pockets that'll feel so much neater than having all your bath products cluttering up the tub rim.
8. A set of packing cubes so nothing spills out of your suitcase when you open it to grab something.
11. A makeup organizer that'll make getting ready in the morning so much quicker. You might even be *early* because you didn't have to spend 15 minutes looking for the mascara.
14. A set of foldable storage cubes to hold all the random stuff you can't find a place for. And, voila, suddenly your room looks clean.
17. A set of colorful dividers to plan out an entire week of outfits because major decisions shouldn't be left for the morning, when you're groggy and running late.
18. A desktop dry-erase board to keep right under your nose — it'll be impossible to miss an important meeting or deadline.
19. A magnetic meal planning pad that'll help solidify what to eat and buy each week. No more last minute screw-it-I'll-get-take-out decisions.
When you realize you've actually become an organized person by accident:
Want more products to help you stay organized? Here they are!
37 Holy Grail Organization Products To Make Your Life So Much Easier
23 Products That'll Keep You Organized When You're Traveling
22 Useful Products Under $10 That'll Actually Improve Your Closet