Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. An old-time carnival-style snow cone maker to recreate happy childhood memories.
2. A bundle of dimmable LED string lights for creative lighting options.
3. A well-designed humidifier and essential oil diffuser that shouldn't be ~mist~.
4. A set of essential oils to use with aforementioned diffuser for an at-home spa day.
5. A stretchy skater skirt you'll want to twirl around in.
6. A pair of herb scissors for people whose knife skills are not so ~sharp~.
7. A one-piece swimsuit that's sexier than your average bikini.
8. An erasable notebook you can wipe clean with a damp cloth and reuse over and over again.
9. A replica of Moana's seashell necklace for a child with a big ~heart~.
10. A set of animal-themed adult coloring books to soothe your tired old soul.
11. A hot dog slicer for a transformative grilling experience.
12. A breakfast burrito maker that'll exceed your ~eggs-pectations~.
13. A compressible pillow for camping trips and spontaneous naps.
14. A pair of wireless bluetooth headphones that's the best ~bass~ for your buck.
15. A pack of sparkly silicone wedding bands you can jump in the pool with (without worrying about ruining them).
16. A faux leather ottoman that looks classy and provides some much needed storage space.
17. A Wonder Woman action figure to watch over your desk or dashboard.
18. A pair of expensive-looking sunglasses you won't want to take off.
19. A memory foam mattress topper that'll make the hardest of beds feel like a cloud.
20. A set of telescoping marshmallow roaster sticks to keep you from getting too close to the fire.
21. A set of shatterproof champagne flutes for people who love to be fancy but are clumsy AF (me).
22. An eyelash and brow serum to boost hair growth in the places that matter.
23. An organizer rack for pot lids and pans, because there's just no other way to store them properly.
Putting in those orders like:
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.