1. This flag will follow you everywhere you go.
3. You glance at the map and schedules and think:
To be honest, you just want to meet people and have a good time.
4. Finding your friends in the crowd is a **headache** but that makes it easier to meet new people.
5. Everywhere you look people are giving you beads for going to their booth at the festival.
6. You see this and aren’t sure what to think.
9. You go to so many events and bars that your arm looks like this:
12. You lose yourself in all the amazing performances.
Where else could you have Demi Lovato sing to you in a gold-trimmed suit with confetti dropping from the sky?
13. Just being a pedestrian in the parade makes you feel like you haven’t lived a full life:
14. Reality becomes a weird world you don’t want to be a part of anymore.
15. Rainbows literally pave the street.
17. You’re exhausted by the end of the day and your pockets are overflowing with flyers, candy, and condoms.
Attending Pride for the first time will probably make you happy-cry, but brace yourself to experience the rush all over again next year.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning the veracity of polls and saying he's actually winning, even as most polls show he's behind.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏