They are made with natural fruit, juice, and ice cream. For a recipe of this amazing treat, click here.
2. Aguas Frescas
They are made with fresh fruit and are very easy to make. See here for full recipes.
3. Fresas Con Crema
This is best served frozen, so the strawberries melt with the cream. Learn how to make this dessert here.
This is a raspado with salty candy, powdered chile, and chamoy. For those who like to mix spicy and sweet, click here for the recipe.
The best kind is the homemade kind. For a recipe, click here.
11. Pico de Gallo Fruit Salad
This treat will give you a good kick in the mouth with the chili and lime. Click here to make this simple salad at home.
16. Street-style Corn on the Cob
You can have it served with lime, cheese, and hot sauce on it from the elotero. To make this version of elote at home, use this recipe.
18. Coctel de Camaron
This is a refreshing dish you can find at Mexican seafood restaurants. It is avocado heaven. Make it at home with this recipe.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀