- yeongbrandonk "24 Vending Machines You Won't Bel..."
- yeongbrandonk "A Couple Had A Too-Real Conversation ..."
- yeongbrandonk "Here's What $1,500 Rent Looks Like Ar..."
Response to What It’s Like To Come Out To Immigrant Parents:
Being both Black and Asian comes out can be real difficult for instance my dad is in denial even after 4 years and my mother still thinks Bisexuality doesn’t exist and that I’m just confused. I simply just want to be happy with whichever gender I presumably fall in love with but I feel my parents will never approve.
- yeongbrandonk "What It's Like To Come Out To Immigra..."
- yeongbrandonk "11 Obsolete Words We Should Bring Back"