1. FOB, MCR, and PATD aren't just regular acronyms
2. You waited patiently for Fall Out Boy to return from their hiatus
3. You know all of the words to "Emo Kid - Adam & Andrew"
4. It felt like the end of the world when My Chemical Romance split up
5. Bangs + layers + hair product = your every day hairstyle
6. You were low-key a fan of Never Shout Never
7. You sing your heart out anytime you hear "Mr. Brightside"
8. You have a plethora of cringey Myspace photos
9. You captioned everything with song lyrics
10. You knew the terms for different types of facial piercings even if you never had one
11. Scene kids. You either hated them, or were one of them.
12. You made sure you had a good song on when you logged onto MSN
13. "What's my Age Again?" will be your anthem on your 23rd birthday
14. You were (or wanted to be) in a band
15. "School of Rock" is one of your all-time favourite movies
16. You're still an emo child at heart
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!