1. A reusable Revlon oil-absorbing stick to absorb any excess oil for that matte look. This replaces blotting papers and can be used before or after applying makeup! It's even simple to clean — just remove the stone and wash occasionally.
2. Some foam-padded socks because they'll make breaking in your new boots wayyy easier. These genius socks will protect your feet from blisters so you can wear those cute new shoes, without discomfort.
Shezza is a woman-owned small business that sells products to protect your feet from blisters and discomfort.
Promising review: "My sister bought me a brand new pair of Doc Martens to wear on my wedding day and I had ZERO time to break them in. I bought these Shezza socks I’ve been eyeing for awhile. After wearing my brand new docs for over 12 hours, my feet weren’t even a little bit sore afterwards. HIGHLY RECOMMEND." —Starr Escobedo
3. A pack of pimple patches for those pimples that pop up at the wrong time. Just stick these on, and it can help reduce the size of pimples and any visible redness/irritation.
Promising review: "These things have gotten rid of so many blemishes for me! I had two really big pimples, one on my chest and one on my shoulder, so I put these patches on them, and it pulled so much stuff out of those pimples that the area where it's white is actually, like, thicker than the rest of the patch; these patches are a miracle! Gotta love finding inexpensive and super effective acne solutions!" —KM
Get a pack of 96 in various sizes from Amazon for $11.70.
4. A Maybelline Eyebrow Definer Pencil if you struggle to get your brows the right shape — this will make it easier to get them the way you always dreamed of. This pencil has a teardrop-shaped tip and a little brush to help you draw and blend your way to picture-perfect brows.
Promising review: "I have little to no eyebrows. Penciling them in with something like Brow Wiz with the tiny tip is pointless and takes forever, and I run out in a month or less. This makes it easy, and my brows look BOMB!!! I will buy this over and over and over." —CheerfulBanshee
Get it from Amazon for $8.45+ (available in six shades and two-packs).
5. A lipstick with two shades in one tube so you can switch up your look without having to carry an extra lipstick — go from day to night with just one stick! You can even blend the two colors together to create a unique shade.
Shiksona Beauty is a small biz started by two sisters who wanted to create beauty products for busy people who don't have time for an over-the-top beauty routine. Their products are vegan, paraben-free, gluten-free and cruelty-free.
I have two of these lipsticks and love that I can switch up my look without having to carry a bunch of shades. It's perfect when I'm traveling, because I really like to pack light. I took two of these with me on my last vacation. It's like having a bunch of lipsticks without having to carry my entire collection. Not only does each stick have two complimentary shades, but I also love to mix the two shades together, so it's really like having three lippies in one.
Get it from Shiksona Beauty for $26 (available in five shades).
6. An ottoman for sneaky storage so you can tuck away your shoes if your collection has outgrown your closet. It's also a comfy seat — perfect for trying on all the new pairs you just snagged during a sale.
Promising review: "I can’t believe this was so inexpensive! It perfectly matches my couch and looks more expensive than it was. I like the shoe organizer inside. I put my off-season shoes in there and my Xbox controller and headset and remotes in there, and it freed up some closet space." —Tara
Get it from Amazon for $81.31+ (available in six colors).
7. The Bed Head Curls diffuser hair dryer designed to help reduce frizz and boost shine. It has a special *chill out* button that releases cool air to style curly hair. The diffuser can also be removed and used as a regular blow dryer.
Promising reviews: "The best thing I have ever bought for my hair...EVER. This was a game-changer for me. I've already recommended this to friends who have ordered it and said the same thing. The picture (shown above) is with a regular blow dryer vs. with THIS blow-dryer. If you have curly hair, you NEED this in your life. No questions asked. Buy it now! Don't read any more reviews; you're wasting valuable time. Just trust me. This is all you need in life." —Kimberly Stokes
"Works well on 4b/4c hair. My hair is a kinky/tightly curled texture, and it works great drying while maintaining my texture. The placement of the handle makes it easy to hold closely to my head." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.49.
8. Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer that will work like magic to hide discoloration around your eyes. Just swipe with the included sponge applicator to make tired eyes look refreshed and selfie ready. 📸
Promising review: “First time user — this is a game-changer. And now I’m hooked. It’s sheer but covers, IDK how but it’s magic and blends in perfectly with my foundation. You can’t even tell I’m wearing it, even if I’m wearing it alone without foundation, and it’s so lightweight. Don’t even bother looking at other concealers just buy it. And buy your actual skin tone like your foundation, don’t go a shade lighter there’s no need." —Jenna Cherie
Get it from Amazon for $7.49+ (available in 18 shades).
9. A detangling brush designed to be used on curl types 3a–4c, wet or dry. This flexible comb separates hair without pain or breakage, so you can kiss knots goodbye and no longer have to dread hair-washing day.
Promising review: "This was the best purchase ever. I had braids and took them down three months later, and if I didn't have this brush to get the knots and tangles out, I don't know what I would have done. I swear by this brush. It's a must-have. I have type 3c hair if you are wondering, but I recommend it for all hair types if you deal with knots and tangles." —Monica
Get it from Amazon for $7.29+ (available in five colors).
10. Moisturizing heel socks that you can wear to bed and wake up to softer and more hydrated feet — say bye-bye to cracked heels! This gel-lined sock is infused with jojoba seed oil, olive oil, and vitamin E oil. You can also pair it with your favorite lotion, and they are reusable and washable.
Promising review: "I used these socks with Dr. Scholls severe cracked heel balm, every night for the first week and then on and off for the next few weeks. Photos (shown above) are about three weeks apart. My heels had deep, painful cracks that would occasionally bleed, and now they're almost gone." —Manuel C.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five color options).
11. And a luxurious overnight foot cream with olive oil and shea butter to transform your soles while you sleep. Reviewers say this cream is a "treat for feet." Rub this on and slide into bed.
Blinking Owl Acres is a small business based in Texas committed to creating high-quality, handmade self-care items to add to your ritual.
Promising review: "Foot care of my dreams — it’s a real luxurious, breathable balm and it was so perfectly set in the jar once I opened it, I assumed it was going to be hard, but it was super soft and melted into a beautiful oil. I got the lavender and yarrow and the scent is not overpowering either — just right!" —Mariah
12. A Hanes wireless bra with mesh designed to keep you cool if you're tired of dealing with boob sweat. Plus, it's made with a four-way stretch fabric that adapts to your shape, making it super comfy.
Promising review: "I love, love, love this bra! I purchased a nude one at a store and liked it so much that I bought a second in black here on Amazon. They are the most comfortable I have ever owned. (Yes, even more comfortable than my sports bras or bralettes.) Great fit, stay cool fabric, great support, just enough padding for support and modesty. I highly recommend!" —DaisyMazey
Get it from Amazon for $8.97+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and in 10 colors).