1. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray because you've neglected all of that greasy buildup on your oven for far too long. You'll be able to take out your casserole without exposing a dirty oven. This degreaser will remove all that baked-on grime.
2. Or an all-natural oven scrub made with powdered pumice stone so you can scrub away years of spills and splatters.
Everneat is a small Etsy shop based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in cleaning products.
Promising review: "Finally tackled the rings on our stove top with this scrub and a reusable paper towel (as I was worried about using a scourer on an easily scratched surface) and the rings came right off! These are those 'oh, crap, the pot boiled over' rings that I ignored that lead to my stove top looking a bit crusty. The oven scrub ate them right off and left my oven and stove top looking great." —Jessie Bono
3. A fur remover broom so you can get a deep clean and get everything your vacuum leaves behind. This broom's rubber bristles pull up hair from carpet like a magnet. No one will be able to tell you have a fur baby.
Promising review: "I have long hair. Due to a thyroid issue, I lose more strands than I used to. Every few days the hair starts to accumulate on the bathroom floor. This broom picks up all the hair from the tile just going over it once. It even gets the strands on the edges and corners. Unlike regular brooms, all the hair stays on the broom until I remove it instead of strands falling back to the floor. Thanks to a review I read before ordering this broom, I also use it on the carpet before vacuuming. I quickly pull it toward me, and it grabs all the hair from the carpet. It only takes a minute or two per room and I no longer have to remove the roller brush from the vacuum and cut all the hair wrapped around it every month." —Lorrieanne13
Get it from Amazon for $18.60.
4. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients that will make your tiles look as squeaky clean as a 5-star hotel. And you don't have to worry about a strong odor because it's free of fumes.
Promising review: "I have an old shower/bathtub. I tried name-brand shower cleaners and bleach to try to clean the soap scum off the tiles and tub. I had no luck and I would cough and get sick because of how strong the smell was. I thought I would try this to save my lungs. I sprayed my entire shower and left it for about 15 minutes. Came back and rinsed off the walls and they were shiny! I've never had such a clean shower. The smell is amazing and subtle. All I smell is tea tree and it didn't affect me at all. The price is also a good deal since the bottle is pretty large." —Amber Erwin
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $3.29+ (available in three sizes).
5. A cleaning wand with disposable sponges to make your bowl sparkle so your guests won't cringe at the sight of a dirty toilet. This set comes with 16 sponges pre-loaded with Clorox, a wand, and a caddy. Each sponge will clean and disinfect your porcelain *throne* and you just toss the sponge when you're done. No more dirty brushes!
Promising review: "So, we have a toilet that belongs to the cats. We don't use it, we don't look at it, we like to pretend it does not exist. Even with semiregular flushing, cat waste is pretty nasty stuff and built up quickly in the bowl. One of these wands cleaned it up in a single session! Before and after pics attached (above)." —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $15.45.
6. A leather cleaner because your furniture could use a little TLC. This cleaner will polish your old (but so comfy) leather couch and make it look so clean that your guests will think you bought new furniture.
Remember to mix this concentrate with water before using!
Promising review: "My 15-year-old leather sectional hadn't been cleaned or conditioned in three to four years because I couldn't find anything that worked well without causing it to look blotchy. The color was also fading, and I thought it was a goner. After some elbow grease, the sectional looks great! It's now back to its original color without being blotchy. More importantly, the suppleness has returned. I can actually say that it looks as good as the day we bought it." —jellybean55
Get it from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in three sizes).
And if you're looking for something to protect your sofa altogether, take a look at our picks for the best slipcovers on Amazon.
7. A grout cleaning kit to get in between all your tiles that are discolored from years of collecting dirt and grime. Your bathroom and kitchen will get an upgrade and look brand-new. No need to cover problem spots with area rugs — you'll be proud to show your floors off!
The kit comes with two bottles of Grout-Eez and a scrubber you can attach to a standard mop or broom pole.
Promising review: "This is an excellent product. I have tried several grout cleaners over the past 15 years since the majority of our flooring has been ceramic tile. This product surpassed all of them. In fact, nothing has ever worked this quickly. The three best features included (1) the instructions on both the bottle and with the product were clear and I followed them to a tee, (2) the perfect brush that came with it that fit perfectly into my grout lines and was easy to attach to an existing handle and (3) how easily the soil was removed from the grout. I would recommend using this around one tile first and definitely wait the 10 minutes then wiggle the brush in the grout lines. The soil comes up quickly." —Karen
Get it from Amazon for $42.95.
8. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff because this viral sensation is the real deal. It cleans everything! If your little Picasso draws on your walls — no problem! Hard water stains all over your tub? Gone! Make all of those ~how did this get here?~ messes vanish before your guests appear.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97+ (available in four sizes).
Take a look at more TikTok products you'll want to get your hands on.
9. A cooktop cleaning kit to make all those burnt-on messes disappear before your guests arrive. It's great for cooktops, stovetops, and ceramic surfaces.
The kit comes with a 10oz bottle of cleaner, one cleaning Pad, a grip pad tool, and a scraper.
Promising review: "This works amazingly! I hadn't thoroughly scrubbed my glass cooktop in years — I only wiped them down with random multi cleaners which never seemed to do much. Then a friend recommended this product — AMAZING! The included scrubbers and scrapers really make the difference. As others have said it will leave your cooktop shiny and new — even marks that had been on there for years came almost completely off: 98% better." —B. Swartwood
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
10. A pet hair remover that works so well your home will look pet-free. Your guests won't get fur all over them and your couch will probably look five shades lighter when you remove all that ~cat sprinkle~.
Promising review: "I was cautiously optimistic, but this tool is as effective as everyone is saying. My couches, and especially my recliner, look brand-new. It takes little to no effort to use. Just use it in a 'scrubbing' type motion and it catches and traps the fur (and other small debris, such as crumbs...) in the little compartment. Pop it open, empty it out. Done." —Ian K.
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
11. A carpet cleaner because it can clean up everything from muddy footprints to spaghetti sauce. It'll work like magic to get your carpet spotless before everyone arrives. The best part? There's no rinsing or vacuuming required — just spray and dab with a wet cloth.
Promising review: "It’s a miracle in a bottle. My German shepherd mix decided to pull a black fountain pen out of my purse and chew it to pieces on my beige carpet while I was sleeping — this cleaner lifted the stain and now it’s like the devastation my dog caused never happened! As soon as I saw it lifting the ink, I got back on Amazon and bought more bottles. I will never let myself run out of this. I use it in my Bissell carpet cleaner for some seriously good cleaning power. I’ve become that weird lady who goes around singing the praises of a cleaning product. No regrets." —L. Logan
Get it from Amazon for $6.65+ (also available in various packs).
12. A pack of cleaning erasers that are a dupe of another famous and ~magical~ brand but still gets the job done. Just add some water (no need to figure out what cleaner you need) and wipe away tough stains.
Promising review: "These babies have transformed and reformed my slobby life. My dog sitter thought I got a new sink and fridge. I have never had more fun cleaning in my life — wait, I have never had any fun cleaning. But these magical creatures make it so freaking satisfying. No toxic stuff. No fumes. Just heavenly cleanliness." —Jimmy Jim Ereeno
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $13.95.