1. Cows have best friends and don't like to be apart from them.
2. A newborn panda weighs even less than a regular block of butter.
3. Sea otters hold hands while sleeping so they don't drift apart.
4. When snow leopards get cold, they use their big fluffy tails as a scarf.
5. Honey bees tell the rest of the bees where the food is through the medium of DANCE.
6. Japanese macaques would gladly join your snowball fight.
7. Astronauts are two inches taller in space than they are on Earth.
8. Squirrels will adopt orphaned squirrel babies.
9. There's an island in Japan called Ōkunoshima that's full of tame bunnies.
10. Elephant shrews are actually related to elephants.
Now you can see the nose you're wondering why you never noticed before. They're from the same genetic group as sea cows, aardvarks, and some other African mammals. "They're not closely related, but they're more closely related to one another than to anything else," says this scientist.