1. Convince your cubicle buddy that you're using alien technology.
2. Design your own dynamic desktop background.
3. Use this little trick to hide the contents of your screen to everyone but you.
4. Treat every situation as if you're making a last-ditch play at the buzzer.
5. Take it upon yourself to eliminate awkwardness in the restroom.
6. Convince people (or just yourself) that you're a real-life hacker.
7. When sending a link to someone, don't just shorten it...
8. Cause your co-worker to start yelling into their phone.
Subtly place a clear piece of tape across the mouthpiece of someone's phone, then chuckle deviously as they start yelling because no one can hear them.