1. Because he showed up to practice looking like this on the first day:
2. Because he brought a flower in a flask for his dance partner (and then explained the difference between a flask and a beeker to her.)
3. Because he’s so dedicated to his look, he practiced dancing in a bow tie.
4. Because he danced to the theme song from Weird Science — the perfect song choice, obviously.
5. Because of this move!
6. And this move!
7. Because he can conjure up lightning with his dancing.
8. Because of the look of happy relief as his dance ended.
9. Because the judges really didn’t appreciate what he was going for.
10. BECAUSE HE’S BILL NYE THE EFFIN’ SCIENCE GUY!!
Watch the whole segment here:
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖