Eight months ago, Braff was the subject of a Reddit AMA session and apparently, he liked what he saw. He kept the user name from that session and continued posting. He also sent the following tweet:
Since then, it’s been a bit of a lovefest — not that he would ever love anything more than JD loves Turk. Herewith, a look at some of his funnier actions on Reddit.
3. He apologized for acting like a jerk when two random people walked into his apartment.
4. He expressed his distaste in being Mitt Romney’s distant cousin.
5. He used Reddit to try and get a date with Jennifer Lopez.
The link went to this YouTube video from a scene in Scrubs:
7. He joins in with everybody else and makes fun of himself.
8. He hung out with three random twitter followers in Vienna and made a video about it.
For those of you that don’t know, I held a contest when I reached 1 million friends on Facebook. I said I’d visit and spend the day with whomever submitted the best 30 second video about what we’d do if I came to visit you in your home town.
I narrowed it down to 10 submissions and those of you on Facebook who voted by “liking” the video chose 3 wonderful chaps from Vienna, Austria. I had an amazing day visiting these guys and here is a video of our day together featuring a score by Cary Brothers and a new song by Joshua Radin. I hope you will like it. All my best,
It’s soundtracked by the Cary Brothers, so it has the vibe of Garden State if it was a documentary.
11. He released his bromantic holiday music video with Donald Faison on Reddit.
13. He also peed on your girlfriend.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺