1. This Peggy Olson office dress.
It’s reminiscent of the Alexander McQueen frock Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Middleton made famous.
2. Megan Draper’s sexy polka dots.
3. Trudy Campbell’s awesome around-the-house muumuu.
4. The party clothes, as seen together.
5. Pete and Trudy Campbell’s loud, yet somehow coordinating, party attire.
6. Peggy’s party dress, which is sexy while also resembling a tablecloth.
7. Roger’s wife’s mod print.
8. That scary furry thing.
9. This other great printed dress.
10. Megan’s sexy black dress, smartly paired with almost flat shoes.
11. Megan’s hair.
12. Megan’s coral dress and matching coat.
13. Joan’s fuschia floral frock.
15. The receptionist’s cute yellow pussy bow blouse.
16. Peggy’s boxy-yet-cool, and decidedly not sexy workwear.
17. This other awesome around-the-house muumuu.
18. Megan’s great white dress with ugly-cool color blocking and matching gloves.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀