1. This Peggy Olson office dress.
It’s reminiscent of the Alexander McQueen frock Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Middleton made famous.
2. Megan Draper’s sexy polka dots.
3. Trudy Campbell’s awesome around-the-house muumuu.
4. The party clothes, as seen together.
5. Pete and Trudy Campbell’s loud, yet somehow coordinating, party attire.
6. Peggy’s party dress, which is sexy while also resembling a tablecloth.
7. Roger’s wife’s mod print.
8. That scary furry thing.
9. This other great printed dress.
10. Megan’s sexy black dress, smartly paired with almost flat shoes.
11. Megan’s hair.
12. Megan’s coral dress and matching coat.
13. Joan’s fuschia floral frock.
15. The receptionist’s cute yellow pussy bow blouse.
16. Peggy’s boxy-yet-cool, and decidedly not sexy workwear.
17. This other awesome around-the-house muumuu.
18. Megan’s great white dress with ugly-cool color blocking and matching gloves.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."