So now that Thicke is talking about it, he tells Oprah that during their VMA performance, he wasn’t “really paying attention” to the fact that Miley was grinding up on him:
Oprah: You didn’t think of it as sexual?
Robin Thicke: Well, I was on stage, I didn’t see it, you know. So to me, I’m walking out towards Miley, I’m not thinking ‘sex,’ I’m thinking ‘fun.’ So I’m sitting there, I’m looking up to the sky, I’m singing. I’m not really paying attention to all that. That’s on her.
Thicke: People ask me, ‘Do you twerk?’ I’m like, ‘Listen, I’m the twerkee. I’m twerked upon. I don’t twerk myself, okay? I’m just twerked upon.’ “
6. Even Miley understands that she’s wrongly taking all of the blame, telling Rolling Stone the following:
“No one is talking about the man behind the ass. It was a lot of ‘Miley twerks on Robin Thicke,’ but never, ‘Robin Thicke grinds up on Miley.’ They’re only talking about the one that bent over. So obviously there’s a double standard.”
7. And yesteday she told Ellen Degeneres that Robin definitely knew what was going down.
“He was in rehearsal as much as I was, and loving it, people,” she said.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎