1. In case you forgot, Paris and Nick dated for 10 or so brief months in 2004.
4. One time they even matched their hair to each other.
6. In it, he writes about his struggles with drugs:
I could’ve ended up a tragedy. During the height of my problems, I did Ecstasy, cocaine and drank a large bottle of vodka a night. I regret taking Ecstasy. The amount I did caused changes to my brain that are responsible for my bouts of depression now.
8. And this about his relationship with Paris:
Paris was the worst person in the world for me to hook up with. [She] fed my worst impulses as far as partying.
(This could explain Nick’s hair at the 2004 MTV Movie Awards????)
10. And then Nick went on Watch What Happens Live and answered a question from Andy Cohen about Paris:
I have not heard from her since we actually broke up, but I wish her the best. I think we just weren’t made for each other. There are just different types of lives. I actually came from a sort of lower-middle-class family, I wasn’t really born into money. I don’t fault that that’s her life and what she wants to do. I had a different path.
12. So yesterday Paris responded by telling Access Hollywood the following:
I don’t believe I was a negative influence on Nick, we dated for a very short period of time almost 10 years ago and when we met he was already a successful pop star, I’m pretty sure that was the only thing influencing him at the time. I’m glad he got help for his problems and wish him all the best.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.