1. Relaxing with crystals: the ultimate chillness.
2. Deep breathing: super chill.
3. Flowing river: very chill.
4. Sitting in stools inside of a river with Marina Abramovic: both chill AND super hip.
5. Wrapping yourself around a womb-like rock: comfy and chill.
6. Breathing with a yellow thing on your face: pretty chill.
7. Making your head look like a turtle: pretty unchill.
8. Walking around naked with your hands in the air: zombie chill.
9. Rocking back and forth: Girl Interrupted chill (so: not very chill).
10. Looking like you’re dry-heaving in the middle of the woods: unchill.
11. Waking up and staring at the camera so that it feels like Lady Gaga is PEERING INTO YOUR SOUL: NOT CHILL AT ALL!
More on the project…
But what, exactly, is the Abramovic Method? Per her website:
“The Abramovic Method is Abramovic’s adaptation of her Cleaning the House workshops for the general public. The method helps participants to develop skills for observing long durational performances through a series of exercises and environments designed to increase awareness of their physical and mental experience in the moment. “
h/t: BuzzFeed user Justina12.
- 35 people were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Donald Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.