Surely by now you’ve seen or at least heard of Alana Thompson and her family, who are now starring on TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Starcasm did a little digging on the Georgian family and, lo and behold, they found this:
Nooo, Mama June! The following records seem to indicate some sort of child support problems and/or taking of money that didn’t belong to her:
• Contmpt of court-state/mag-m- (Statute 15-7-4)
• Theft/taking-f/m- (Statute 16-8-2)
16-8-2. Theft by taking
A person commits the offense of theft by taking when he unlawfully takes or, being in lawful possession thereof, unlawfully appropriates any property of another with the intention of depriving him of the property, regardless of the manner in which the property is taken or appropriated.
Hopefully they’ll take a minute to explain the mess on their TV show?
I wonder what Mama June thinks about her mug shot making the rounds today…
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.